Licenses, Accreditations, & Professional Memberships
- Approved to offer International City & Guilds of London’s Catering and Hospitality Programs Centre Number 841100
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health to offer their Food Safety and Hygiene Programs (Centre Number: B / I / A 56097)
- Accredited by Technical Education and Skills Development Authority of the Philippines (TESDA NTR no. 0207020008)
- Member of the Hotel, Resort and Restaurant Association of Cebu (HRRAC)
- Member of the Confrèrie de la Chaîne des Rôtisseurs
- Member of the L’ Ordre Mondial des Gourmets Dégustateurs
City & Guilds International
The leading assessment and vocational awarding body in the United Kingdom that offers work-related qualifications across all areas of industry and commerce. They have the reputation for developing qualifications, which are internationally recognized by educators and employers alike as evidence that candidates have reached a specific standard in terms of work-related competence and associated knowledge and understanding.
CIEH – UK or Chartered Institute of Environmental Health of the United Kingdom
Recognized as the world leader in Food Safety & Hygiene Training, CIEH accredited training provides courses for every sector in the food industry.
In the USA, the CIEH trades under the name of the National Registry of Food Safety Professionals (NRFSP).
City & Guilds AFFILIATIONS
City & Guilds International has recently announced that the following academic & management institutions as well as professional organisations are recognising several or all of the City & Guilds Catering & Hospitality International Vocational Qualifications (IVQ) offered by its training centres worldwide. ICAAC Students who wish to pursue higher education or memberships need only to present their City & Guilds IVQ for credit and evaluation into the programmes available.